The EdTech Digest Award finalists have been announced! The program recognizes the contributions of companies and leaders who work tirelessly to reshape education and create a better learning environment for students.
This year, our own Charlene Blohm has been selected as a finalist for the Trendsetter Award. For more than 20 years, CB&A has specialized in visibility campaigns for the education industry. In 2013, CB&A launched a Special Needs Division, making it the first public relations firm to specialize in this increasingly important market.
CB&A is also proud to share that many of our clients and associates are finalists this year. Each has made large strides in pushing education innovation forward. We wish our colleagues best of luck and many more years of success to come!
Cool Tool Award Finalists
- Digital Textbook from ABC-CLIO Solutions
- Edsby from Edsby
- Learning Games from Filament Games
- icurio from Knovation
- netTrekker from Knovation
- Digital Citizenship App from Learning.com
- LearnZillion from LearnZillion
- Robots4Autism from RoboKind
- Shutterfly Photo Story from Shutterfly
- Student and Family Access from Skyward
- Student Management Suite from Skyward
- Boardmaker Online from Tobii Dynavox
- Waggle from Triumph Learning
Leadership Award Finalists