Leverage the education marketing strategy services of CB&A to generate awareness and new leads.
Education Marketing Strategies to Generate Leads
The education market is tough to navigate. It’s hard to establish credibility and create campaigns that truly inspire your audience to action — especially if they’re stymied by bureaucracy and limited funding.
However, with over 30 years of experience, there’s no marketing conundrum CB&A can’t solve. Our comprehensive education marketing strategies help you find your niche quickly, whether you’re marketing to K-12 or higher ed organizations.
Incisive Positioning and Messaging
We’re clear-eyed about the benefits your business offers and where to focus the messaging. That’s because we do our research. Our messaging framework is informed by external interviews that reveal game-changing insights into user and buyer perceptions of your value proposition.
“From leveraging their network of trusted influencers to providing strategic direction on earned and paid media opportunities, CB&A has been a tremendous partner for Discovery Education to ensure our message is reaching the right audience.”
“CB&A has been an excellent partner in helping educators advance their careers—all while working as full-time teachers. Through our partnership, we’ve seen a significant increase in district relationships and new educator enrollments.”
Policy Prowess and Funding Intel
We take pride in being policy nerds, staying ahead of the curve on legislative and funding updates. Our active role within influential organizations like the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) ensures you have the know-how to optimize present opportunities and confidently prepare for the future.
Essential Competitive Intelligence
Our deep experience within the education industry provides you with exclusive insight into the competitive landscape. These insights are critical in shaping a strategy that helps your brand stand out, and key for motivating stakeholders and promoting buy-in that sustains your education marketing strategy.
Integrated Campaign Strategy for Maximum Impact
An impactful campaign marries the right message with ideal timing and the most effective channels. Being education industry specialists, CB&A understands your buyer personas better than anyone else. You won’t waste any time explaining your clients’ pain points or the common pitfalls in the education market. Instead, you can focus on making the most of our strategic and integrated campaign strategy — and launch your business into the spotlight.
- Education Content Marketing: From case studies and blog posts to social media updates, our B2E content strategy ensures your messaging will resonate with the right personas at the right time in the school buying cycle.
- Education Public Relations: We have the connections to essential media, blog, and podcast entities to secure brand recognition.
- Paid Media: Our paid media strategies maximize your ad spend to reach critical audiences through industry trade promotions.
- Paid Social: We amplify your brand’s visibility on socials with engaging ads and messaging that deeply connect with key target groups.
- Sales Enablement: We provide full-scale support of your sales team, creating customized reports, case studies, and strategies that enhance lead generation.
- Influencer Marketing for Education: We connect your brand with trusted education influencers and ambassadors to spark meaningful dialogue, increase brand awareness, and cultivate valuable new leads.
Measurements for Education Marketing Success
Our quarterly custom KPI reports demonstrate the impact of your integrated marketing campaign on your bottom line. We keep a keen eye on more than 46 monthly metrics, including:
- Referral traffic
- Leads generated
Targeted PR campaigns across three states highlight educator advancement programs
and increase new educator enrollments
BloomBoard partnered with CB&A to increase awareness and drive participation in the company’s micro-credential-based programs in Kentucky, Illinois and Oklahoma.
Through three state-specific PR campaigns, CB&A secured local coverage in Kentucky, Illinois and Oklahoma about BloomBoard’s micro-credential-based programs—significantly increasing new educator enrollments in each state.
Trusted K-12 social-learning environment increases brand awareness in the U.S. education market through original research.
Edsby, a K–12 social-learning environment, partnered with CB&A to increase brand awareness and attract leads in the U.S. education market.
CB&A collaborated with Edsby to develop the “Grade Your LMS” report, shining a light on educator dissatisfaction with commonplace LMS providers while qualifying respondents as appropriate leads for the sales team.