Education Design Lab
Non-Profit Launches Badging Program Through Integrated Marketing Campaign
Education Design Lab, a non-profit organization that applies design thinking to create new pathways for students, partnered with CB&A to conduct an integrated marketing campaign to launch its badging program. To support the organization’s objective of redesigning the school-to-workplace pipeline, CB&A developed and executed a campaign that raised awareness about the new badging initiative and increased interest from potential industry partners.
- Craft integrated marketing plan to launch the organization’s badge program
- Develop key messages that informed all components of the campaign
- Construct intuitive landing page to serve as central hub for program
- Outline three-step email marketing campaign to reach key audiences
- Deploy media relations strategy to share launch with education trade media
- Refine and finalize call to actions (CTA’s) to assist users with setting up skill badge accounts
- Leverage Twitter to engage with prospective customers and promote the initiative
- Track form completions and toolkit downloads to evaluate campaign success
Public relations efforts secured several earned media placements in top-tier education trade outlets, including EdTech Digest, EdSurge and eCampus News. A three-prong email marketing campaign soared above industry average, with a 50.7% open rate and 17.4% click-through rate. The @EdDesignLab Twitter account experienced an engagement rate that exceeded industry averages by nearly 3,000 percent.
2019 PRSA Alchemy Award