Integrated Marketing Campaign Positions New Products During ISTE
Califone, a leader in the design, development and manufacturing of audio equipment for use in education, needed a sound plan to reveal its newest product offerings at the annual ISTE conference. Products included Califone’s premiere NeoTech and NeoTech plus series headsets, as well as the Grouplink™ Bluetooth® 6 Position Jackbox. CB&A developed an integrated marketing campaign that positioned Califone as the leading expert in AV equipment for the classroom through media relations, thought leadership opportunities and targeted social media outreach. Post-conference, CB&A continued to feature Califone’s new products through organic and paid social media outreach.
- Develop paid and organic social media strategies targeting ISTE attendees
- Deploy a national social media campaign to raise awareness of new products
- Enter new product offerings into relevant industry award programs
- Draft news release announcing debut of two new products at ISTE
- Conduct embargoed media relations outreach to key targets
- Distribute news release in advance of media meetings at ISTE
- Facilitate on-message media interviews to introduce new products
CB&A leveraged its strong industry relationships to secure meetings with prominent education trade media, increased traffic to new product pages through two social media outreach campaigns, and helped Califone earn a Tech & Learning ISTE 2018 Best of Show Award for the Grouplink™ Bluetooth® 6 Position Jackbox. The media relations campaign secured feature coverage in top-tier education trade outlets, including District Administration, Tech & Learning and eSchool News, as well as earning notable mentions in University Business and Education Dive.
“The support we gained from CB&A not only helped us to get the news out about our newest products, but helped us leverage media contacts at ISTE. Through their media relations efforts and social outreach, CB&A secured valuable coverage, helped us earn a highly-esteemed Tech & Learning award, and boosted Califone’s position as a leader in the AV market.”