Targeted media relations strategy brings valuable coverage for Achieve3000 during ISTE Conference
Achieve3000, the leader in online differentiated instruction, partnered with CB&A to launch a media relations campaign overlapping the annual ISTE Conference, the premier education technology conference for educators. To drive awareness about Achieve3000 and foster meaningful media relationships, CB&A hosted a ‘Speed Meeting’ media event that reinforced the company’s positive impact on student achievement and college and career readiness.
- Host in-depth media training with Achieve3000 to prepare for interviews
- Conduct high-impact media meetings during a fast-paced conference like ISTE
- Embargo news release highlighting Chicago Public Schools’ success with Achieve3000
- Involve Chicago Public Schools’ leadership in media meetings to share their successes using Achieve3000 first-hand
- Plant seeds to inform future articles and provide sources for key industry media contacts
- Want to mirror Achieve3000’s success? Try our ISTE 2019 marketing guide.
By leveraging Chicago Public Schools’ success story through a news release and strategic media meetings, CB&A secured coverage and developed relationships for Achieve3000 with key education trade publications. Placements stemming from ‘Speed Meeting’ include Education Dive, Tech & Learning Leader, Language Magazine, District Administration and eSchool News. In addition, share of voice against competitors increased 18 percent during and directly after the trade show.
“I am so pleased with our productive engagement at ISTE. The news coverage Achieve3000 received, the conversations we started and the media connections that we were able to make were invaluable.”