Trusted K–12 social-learning environment increases brand awareness in the U.S. education market through original research
When the COVID-19 pandemic forced schools and districts across the world to adapt and embrace remote learning, Edsby became an essential tool to keep families informed.
Based in Canada, Edsby partnered with CB&A to increase brand awareness of the company and its product in the U.S. education market, as well as to attract leads for new business. Through a “Grade Your LMS” poll and research project, Edsby invited K–12 educators to rate satisfaction with their school system’s current LMS provider. Results shed light on dissatisfaction with commonplace LMS providers while qualifying certain respondents as appropriate leads for Edsby.
- Reviewed owned content assets
- Brainstormed new avenues to increase brand awareness of Edsby in the U.S. education market
- Deployed a poll to gather educators’ ratings of LMS features
- Developed an email campaign inviting Edsby subscribers to respond to the poll
- Engaged paid media to reach CoSN subscribers through dedicated e-blast
- Compiled and analyzed poll results in the “Grade Your LMS” report
- Distributed report findings to education trade media
- Referenced client’s style guide to develop custom eBook template
Together, CB&A and Edsby highlighted the importance of LMS programs and educators’ preferences for Edsby in a final “Grade Your LMS” report.
CB&A leveraged the report findings to secure coverage in K–12 Dive, District Administration and a feature story in T.H.E. Journal, reaching more than 23,000 educators in the U.S. education market while delivering 47 marketing-qualified leads for Edsby.
“CB&A is a longstanding partner of Edsby, and we’ve been pleased with the growth we’ve seen in our portfolio of work and the results achieved through campaigns like the ‘Grade Your LMS’ poll. Our team values the experience CB&A brings to the table to extend our reach in the U.S. education market.”