Marketing Audit to Optimize Tactics and Workflow
Teaching Tolerance supplements an educator’s curriculum with free resources to help them create civil and inclusive school communities. As Teaching Tolerance’s internal marketing team grew, they collaborated with CB&A to conduct a comprehensive review of their marketing operations. Through the review, CB&A evaluated the performance of Teaching Tolerance’s past marketing efforts, then identified ways to refine and improve their tactics, outlined industry best practices, improved measurement tools and strategies and created a workflow to improve the marketing team’s efficiency overall.
- Conduct comprehensive review of marketing workflow for all channels and tactics
- Analyze metric tracking processes
- Create reporting tools to simplify KPI process
- Design a custom link tracking system to track results and performance by a specific campaign
- Develop a channel-by-channel strategy
- Guide the Teaching Tolerance marketing team through new processes and tools for easy implementation
With CB&A’s guidance, Teaching Tolerance reconfigured its KPI procedure, and its marketing processes and workflows to produce more relevant content more quickly, to maximize the efforts of the new marketing team, and to better track its results.
“We are grateful for the diligence and time CB&A spent listening to our needs, identifying the obstacles we face in our work and helping us compile a wish list for how we envision educators discovering and engaging with our content. The campaign deliverables met our high expectations, and we are eager to spend the summer diving into them and rolling out some great marketing efforts for next school year.”