The PRSA’s annual conference is upon us once again, Oct. 16-19. PR professionals from across the globe will converge on Washington, D.C. to hone their craft through keynote presentations, breakout sessions and case studies, and to do some good old-fashioned networking. Sponsored by the Public Relations Society of America, the conference will focus on the value of public relations, with the theme “Powering PRogress.”
We’re looking forward to learning from these thought leaders:
- Bettina Luescher, chief spokesperson of the United Nations World Food Programme (Sunday)
- Jim VandeHei, executive editor and co-founder, POLITICO (Sunday)
- Bill Tancer, author of “Click: What Millions of People Are Doing Online and Why It Matters – Unexpected Insights for Business and Life” (Monday)
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, author of “The Mirror Test: Is Your Business Really Breathing?” (Monday)
- Charlene Li, author of “Open Leadership: How Social Technology Can Transform the Way You Lead”, and co-author of “Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies (Tuesday)
During the conference, be sure to follow the CB&A team on Twitter, as Charlene, Emily, Kristen and Nate post live updates about what they’re learning. Watch this space in coming weeks for posts that delve into some of the key takeaways from the D.C. event.
For more information on the 2010 PRSA International Conference, visit http://www.prsa.org/Conferences/InternationalConference/.