Drive sales. Shape industries. Make a difference.
It’s The People That Matter
We’re a bold bunch of marketers–always challenging the status quo for our clients, for ourselves, and for our workplace. And it shows. Madison Magazine named CB&A one of the “Best Places to Work.” Here’s why we love #CBAlife.
We are a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise and work with companies that are making a difference. Our efforts have a lasting impact on students, families and communities across the globe. We challenge our team to push innovation to the limit with the support of their peers, in an agency that values collaboration above all else.
We build and promote from within. Each employee receives a professional development budget to explore interests and become a go-to subject matter expert for others on the team. Our team takes an active role in AMA, PRSA and SMB to drop a few acronyms.
We work with market leaders and top industry influencers. Over our 25-year history, CB&A has grown into an award-winning education marketing agency with global reach, serving clients from Silicon Valley to Sweden. From Small Agency of the Year to Top Influencer on Twitter, CB&A has earned this recognition thanks to the exceptional work of our team.
We let the good times roll. Every Thursday, we gather for “Beer:30” and take time to recognize each other’s work. Team members go head-to-head at pumpkin carving, happy hour trivia and annual festivities like the chili cook-off.
Happy employees equal happy clients. We find balance between personal and professional life. At CB&A employees take advantage of a flexible working policy, unlimited PTO plus summer hours and a paid day off on their birthday.
CB&A By The Numbers
Our team drinks an average of 3,642 cups of coffee and tea per year. Cupboards stocked with liquid fuel keep our campaigns energized and always pushing toward the next level.
We know that animals reduce stress and spark creativity, which is why any of our 8 four-legged coworkers (we’re more dog than cat people) are regular visitors.
Pitchers and Volleyball
We might need some more practice, but we know how to stay hydrated. Our volleyball team, The Late Blohmers, has won more pitcher competitions than volleyball games over the past three seasons.
Gold Star Standard
We appreciate each other, day in and day out. Each employee earns ‘Gold Stars’ for their contributions to the team. We’ve recognized one another 5,316 times last year.
Melodies for the Mind
The tempo of the office changed based on the DJ’s Pandora station selection of the day. Among our top listened stations is “The Avett Brothers” with 83 total hours listened.
We’re always interested in hearing from people with a fresh perspective, unique talents and a killer overhand volleyball serve. If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please send your best stuff to email@example.com.
Marketing Communications Specialist
C. Blohm & Associates, Inc. (CB&A), is seeking an experienced, highly organized, results driven full-time Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team. We offer a casual and collaborative work environment nestled in Monona, WI. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Your contributions will include:
- Marketing: Develop integrated campaigns for the agency and its clients including marketing communications, public relations, content marketing and social media.
- Project Management: Execute marketing projects from start to finish and put learnings into action for future projects.
- Data Analytics: Monitor, research and analyze marketing campaign performance to evolve channel strategy across multiple platforms. Report on campaign KPIs and provide strategic recommendations to increase results.
- Writing: Draft news media communications, marketing content, social media copy and other writing assignments.
- Confidentiality: Display a high level of integrity by maintaining the confidence of proprietary information. Protect all tangible and intangible company assets.
- Information Management: Stay current on marketing trends. Develop target lists for marketing campaigns. Manage marketing databases and other digital assets.
- Conduct special research and other projects as assigned.
To be successful in this opportunity, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or equivalent work experience is required.
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in marketing is required, preferably in an agency setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to use discretion and judgement in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to foster teamwork and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media tools.
- Proficient with WordPress, Google Analytics, marketing automation tools and CRMs, preferably HubSpot.
- Ability to develop graphics for website pages, email campaigns, direct mail pieces, newsletters, and other collateral.
In exchange for your talents, CB&A offers competitive pay and benefits. We offer a full benefit package including:
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company paid Life, STD, & LTD Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Legal & Financial Protection Insurance
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!