Drive sales. Shape industries. Make a difference.
It’s The People That Matter
We’re a bold bunch of marketers–always challenging the status quo for our clients, for ourselves, and for our workplace. And it shows. Madison Magazine named CB&A one of the “Best Places to Work.” Here’s why we love #CBAlife.
We are a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise and work with companies that are making a difference. Our efforts have a lasting impact on students, families and communities across the globe. We challenge our team to push innovation to the limit with the support of their peers, in an agency that values collaboration above all else.
We build and promote from within. Each employee receives a professional development budget to explore interests and become a go-to subject matter expert for others on the team. Our team takes an active role in AMA, PRSA and SMB to drop a few acronyms.
We work with market leaders and top industry influencers. Over our 25-year history, CB&A has grown into an award-winning education marketing agency with global reach, serving clients from Silicon Valley to Sweden. From Small Agency of the Year to Top Influencer on Twitter, CB&A has earned this recognition thanks to the exceptional work of our team.
We let the good times roll. Every Thursday, we gather for “Beer:30” and take time to recognize each other’s work. Team members go head-to-head at pumpkin carving, happy hour trivia and annual festivities like the chili cook-off.
Happy employees equal happy clients. We find balance between personal and professional life. At CB&A employees take advantage of a flexible working policy, unlimited PTO plus summer hours and a paid day off on their birthday.
CB&A By The Numbers
Our team drinks an average of 3,642 cups of coffee and tea per year. Cupboards stocked with liquid fuel keep our campaigns energized and always pushing toward the next level.
We know that animals reduce stress and spark creativity, which is why any of our 8 four-legged coworkers (we’re more dog than cat people) are regular visitors.
Pitchers and Volleyball
We might need some more practice, but we know how to stay hydrated. Our volleyball team, The Late Blohmers, has won more pitcher competitions than volleyball games over the past three seasons.
Gold Star Standard
We appreciate each other, day in and day out. Each employee earns ‘Gold Stars’ for their contributions to the team. We’ve recognized one another 5,316 times last year.
Melodies for the Mind
The tempo of the office changed based on the DJ’s Pandora station selection of the day. Among our top listened stations is “The Avett Brothers” with 83 total hours listened.
We’re always interested in hearing from people with a fresh perspective, unique talents and a killer overhand volleyball serve. If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please send your best stuff to firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. Blohm & Associates, Inc. (CB&A), is seeking an experienced, highly organized, results driven part-time Office Manager to join our team in January 2020. We offer a casual and collaborative work environment nestled in Monona, WI. Send your resume to email@example.com to apply.
- Perform bookkeeping responsibilities, including expense data entry, invoice creation, accounts receivable, accounts payable.
- Work closely with the Accounting vendor to meet the agency’s financial needs.
- Manage and prioritize agency calendars; arrange ongoing/recurring meetings and special events.
- Coordinate all travel-related aspects and logistics for individuals and groups, including arranging conference facilities, catering, and audio-visual needs.
- Oversee office supply inventory, including ordering new supplies and equipment, along with scheduling service/maintenance.
- Maintain office files and business/client records.
- Answer incoming phone calls, routing callers and taking messages as needed.
- Manage agency mail, both inbound and outbound.
To be successful in this opportunity, you will need:
- Associate degree in Business or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a professional office setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Mac OS and Google Drive.
- Demonstrated experience with QuickBooks.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, portraying a high degree of professionalism.
- Proven ability to think critically, and to provide strategic insight and analysis to solve problems.
- High level of attention to detail and strong customer service skills, including relationship building.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and prioritize work to meet deadlines with nominal supervision.
- Able to foster teamwork and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!