Recently, four members of the CB&A team, Kristina Rozenbergs, Olivia Hoff, Lauren West and Aaron Krish, traveled to Milwaukee to participate in the annual PR & Social Media Summit at Marquette University. Communication leaders from across the country gathered to discuss the current social media marketing landscape, strategy, messaging and building a brand online. The team will share what they learned from presentations by experts at Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn and Edelman who spoke about the current state of social media marketing.
Social Media For Education
PR & Social Media Summit 2014
By Aaron KrishOctober 16, 2014May 25th, 2018No Comments
Get More Insights
Become a CB&A Insider. Get on the list for education marketing insights delivered straight to your inbox.
- To Advance Equity, Education Marketers Must First Understand It. Here’s How.
- How Education Leaders Think Generative AI Will Impact Classroom Learning
- This is What Education Marketing Leaders Are Hearing From Customers About ChatGPT
- How to Make the Most of Your 2023 Education Conference Experience
- The Top 2023 Education Policy & Funding Updates Business-to-Education Organizations Need to Know
#CB&A advertising agency autism Awards Case Studies CBA Expert Series conferences Content Marketing CoSN creative agency digital agency Digital marketing digital marketing agency Ed Tech edTech Education education market Education Marketing education technology Expert Series facebook marketing internet marketing ISTE Marketing marketing agency marketing companies marketing consultant marketing online marketing plan marketing strategy online marketing pr PRSA Public Relations SIIA social marketing Social Media social media marketing social media strategy Special Education special needs Staff Twitter Visibility web marketing