Recently, four members of the CB&A team, Kristina Rozenbergs, Olivia Hoff, Lauren West and Aaron Krish, traveled to Milwaukee to participate in the annual PR & Social Media Summit at Marquette University. Communication leaders from across the country gathered to discuss the current social media marketing landscape, strategy, messaging and building a brand online. The team will share what they learned from presentations by experts at Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn and Edelman who spoke about the current state of social media marketing.
Get More Insights
Become a CB&A Insider. Get on the list for education marketing insights delivered straight to your inbox.
- How a Strong Organizational Culture Drives B2E Success
- SEO for Education: How to Create Content That Prospects (and Google) Will Love
- SEO for Education: 3 Keys to Boosting Your Google Search Ranking
- Targeted Content Is Critical for Education Marketing Success
- Education Conferences During COVID: Insights for B2E Marketers
#CB&A advertising agency autism Awards Case Studies CBA Expert Series conferences Content Marketing CoSN creative agency digital agency Digital marketing digital marketing agency Ed Tech edTech Education education market Education Marketing education technology facebook marketing internet marketing ISTE Marketing marketing agency marketing campaign marketing companies marketing consultant marketing online marketing plan marketing strategy online marketing pr PRSA Public Relations SIIA social marketing Social Media social media marketing social media strategy Special Education special needs Staff Twitter Visibility web marketing