Recently, four members of the CB&A team, Kristina Rozenbergs, Olivia Hoff, Lauren West and Aaron Krish, traveled to Milwaukee to participate in the annual PR & Social Media Summit at Marquette University. Communication leaders from across the country gathered to discuss the current social media marketing landscape, strategy, messaging and building a brand online. The team will share what they learned from presentations by experts at Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn and Edelman who spoke about the current state of social media marketing.
Get More Insights
Become a CB&A Insider. Get on the list for education marketing insights delivered straight to your inbox.
- 7 Things to Know About Online Education Conferences
- Level Up Your Education Content Marketing Strategy with Pillar Pages
- How Efficacy Research Supports EdTech Marketing and Sales Efforts
- Register Now: Research Reveals Hidden Revenue Opportunities for EdTech Vendors
- Back-to-School 2020: Tips for Navigating EdTech Marketing and Sales
#CB&A advertising agency autism Awards Case Studies Content Marketing CoSN creative agency digital agency Digital marketing digital marketing agency edTech Ed Tech Education education market Education Marketing education technology Facebook facebook marketing internet marketing ISTE Marketing marketing agency marketing campaign marketing companies marketing consultant marketing online marketing plan marketing strategy online marketing pr PRSA Public Relations SIIA social marketing Social Media social media manager social media marketing social media strategy Special Education special needs Staff Twitter Visibility web marketing