Even if you didn’t miss EdNET this year, it’s impossible to see everything at the conference.
We asked some of the top experts in the industry to share their insights on the conference, topics and trends that are hot in education right now, and to peer into their crystal balls for 2017.
Question 1: What are you excited about at EdNET this year?
Featured in the videos are:
- Ann Flynn, Director of Education Technology at the National School Boards Association
- Dusty Moore, President, iCEV Division at CEV Multimedia
- Melissa Ripp, Director of PR and Communications at Renaissance Learning
- Stephen Wakefield, Vice President at Discovery Communications
- Lee Wilson, Principal Consultant at Headway Strategies
Question 2: What topics and trends are you keeping an eye on?
Thanks to our panelists for taking the time to share their thoughts. If you’d like Charlene’s slide deck from her roundtable presentation or session, feel free to email us at email@example.com. Don’t forget to check out the conference tweets as well.
Question 3: What’s in store for education in 2017?
If we didn’t get to connect at EdNET, we’d love to chat at Educause, CareerTech VISION, or the Education Business Forum later this year.