This year’s EdTech Digest Award finalists have been revealed! The program highlights leaders in education who solve some of the toughest industry challenges through innovative thinking, tech solutions and knowledge-building.
Several of our clients are finalists for awards this year. They all strive to improve education, and CB&A couldn’t be prouder of their accomplishments and the work we collaborate on.
Cool Tool Award Finalists
- Califone – Hardware solution
- CEV Multimedia – Cool tool award
- Edsby – Learning management system and parent/student solution
- Knovation – e-Learning, blended learning or flipped solution
- MobyMax – e-Learning, blended learning or flipped solution
- Robots4Autism – Special needs solution
- Scenario Learning – Higher education learning solution
- Skyward – Parent/student solution
- Superplus – Communication solution and special needs solution
- Truenorthlogic – Professional development learning solution
Trendsetter Award Finalists
- Tim Sullivan of TeacherLists
- Rebekah Richards of Graduation Alliance
- Mark Schneiderman, formerly of SIIA
There’s one more thing – CB&A is a finalist for the PR Firm Leadership Award. We’re honored to have five trophies from this program already in our figurative trophy case, and hope to add one more.
To view the full list of finalists, and learn who the winners are on Thursday, March 17, visit https://edtechdigest.wordpress.com/2016/03/15/2016-finalists.