Schools across the country have recognized the utility of tablets in K-12 education, with many aiming to reach a 1:1 tablet to student ratio. In the United States, K-12 enrollment is 55.2 million, which could mean just as many, if not more, devices. Yet trends have proved that technology is frequently updated and replaced, so what happens to the discarded devices? In honor of Earth Day, Funding Factory shows us the e-waste impact of 1:1 devices, and the benefits that could come from recycling those devices.
Get More Insights
Become a CB&A Insider. Get on the list for education marketing insights delivered straight to your inbox.
- Which Solutions Will Stick Once ESSER Funding Is Gone?
- Addressing the Teacher Shortage: 3 Opportunities for B2E Marketers
- 3 Keys to Creating a Strong Organizational Culture in Your B2E Company
- How a Strong Organizational Culture Drives B2E Success
- SEO for Education: How to Create Content That Prospects (and Google) Will Love
#CB&A advertising agency autism Awards Case Studies CBA Expert Series conferences Content Marketing CoSN creative agency digital agency Digital marketing digital marketing agency Ed Tech edTech Education education market Education Marketing education technology facebook marketing internet marketing ISTE Marketing marketing agency marketing campaign marketing companies marketing consultant marketing online marketing plan marketing strategy online marketing pr PRSA Public Relations SIIA social marketing Social Media social media marketing social media strategy Special Education special needs Staff Twitter Visibility web marketing