The 35th annual ISTE Conference and Exposition is heading to Atlanta this year, and so are we! The CB&A team will join nearly 18,000 educators and education leaders at the June 28- July 1 event to conduct education PR campaigns. The ISTE 2014 education conference will feature powerful keynote addresses, illuminating sessions, inspirational professional learning and much more.
Our primary focus at ISTE is to host Media Central, a unique education PR opportunity to put faces to names, learn about new products and company updates and establish relationships for future collaboration. Media Central takes place in a hotel suite away from the hubbub of the show floor, where media members can engage in stimulating one-on-one conversations with our clients about their latest news and offerings.
If you’d like to take part in Media Central through either onsite or virtual meetings, please contact us for details.
Clients participating in Media Central this year include:
- Filament Games – Game production studio that develops engaging teaching and learning games.
- Funds For Learning – E-rate compliance firm specializing in guiding E-rate applicants and service providers through the complex E-rate regulatory process.
- Learning.com – Provides digital curriculum and assessments that help students develop 21st century skills to prepare them for future success.
- RoboKind – Designs and builds a series of robots that enable people to engage with robots on a personal level, including a social robot for autism therapy.
- Skyward – Provides industry-leading student, finance and human resources administrative software exclusively for K-12 school districts.
If you can’t be there in person, don’t fret! We’ll keep you updated during the conference through social media:
- Twitter (#ISTE2014) – Live tweets from the show floor.
- Facebook – Photos and updates from Media Central.
- LinkedIn – Connect with our industry network.
- Pinterest – Atlanta highlights.
- Vine – Many video surprises!
For you lucky EdTech enthusiasts who are attending, be sure to stop by and chat about the latest industry news. We look forward to seeing you!